The other day, someone shared a lesson plan with me that involved some jokes.
This inspired me to scour the internet to find some of my favorite audio nerd jokes. So, without any further ado…..
1. How many producers does it take to change a light bulb?
Two – one to tell the engineer to do it, and one to ask, “I don’t know, what do you think?”
2. How many audio engineers does it take to change a light bulb?
I don’t do lights, only sound.
3. There’s this little visual joke….
4. Two boom ops and a sound mixer get in a car, who’s driving?
5. How come the sine wave didn’t see the compressor coming?
Because it had a quick attack!
6. Why did the waveform go to the dentist?
Because he had a sawtooth!
7. Love Hz
8. Person 1: I’ve recently released my first album!
Person 2: Awesome! Have you sold much?
Person 1: My house and my car 🙁
9. Why did the man buy Cubase?
Because he had no Reason or Logic
10. And then there’s this amazing Craigslist ad, reposted on Gear Slutz.
I saved the best for last here…